Financial Advisor Fast Track Program
How to Apply
If you're interested in the Financial Advisor Fast Track Program, select the location below to complete upload your resume.
Financial Advising is about three things; Independence, Income, and most importantly Impact. Being a financial advisor in many ways mirrors the career path of an entrepreneur. You dedicate the first few years of your career to hard work and determination to succeed; followed by decades of independence, desirable income, and making an impact on those you care most about.
At North Star we’re looking for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit, endless determination, and value the independence and work-life-balance that this career allows for you.
We also understand the value and importance of training. It is imperative to have support and training to succeed as a financial advisor. We take this very seriously and therefore have developed a program to do just that.
This paid training program is for high-performing self-starters who want an accelerated career path vs. the traditional and typical 12-month program. We are looking for graduating college seniors and recent graduates. This training program is designed to guide you as you take steps toward establishing a career as a financial advisor with North Star Resource Group.
The 5-month program will start June 1st, 2016. Upon completion, you may become a fully registered financial advisor by December, 2016. Each day of this 5-month program will be laid out for you with detailed tasks to follow. This will be a challenging program, but the potential for reward is high!
New advisors will be exposed to the following aspects of the financial services industry:
• The business owner mindset
• Market research and initiatives
• Studying for major series exams (Series 7 & 66)
• Contacting leads
• Setting up seminars & dinner presentations
• Updating client database systems
• Early financial advisor training & development
• Mentorship from an experienced financial advisor
Step Inside North Star Resource Group:
Learn about us here: www.northstarfinancial.com/careers
The following is what you will gain from this experience:
• Great life and career lessons through our training and focus on personal development
• An understanding of North Star’s vision, “Changing lives, forever®”
• Knowledge of how client/advisor meeting are conducted
• A phone personality
• Networking skills and the ability to build strong lasting professional relationships
• A strong LinkedIn profile
• Confidence in building your entrepreneurial skills
We are looking for people with these Characteristics:
• An insatiable desire to succeed
• Intrinsically motivated to achieve results and meet goals
• High intensity and drive
• The ability to listen and be coached
• Strong entrepreneurial drive
• The ability to meet new people and build strong professional relationships
• The ability to lead others
North Star Consultants, Inc., Insurance Products and Services| CRI Securities, LLC, Securities and Investments | Securian Financial Services, Inc., Variable Products and Securities | North Star Resource Group offers securities and investment advisory services through CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc. Members FINRA/SIPC. CRI Securities, LLC is affiliated with Securian Financial Services, Inc. and North Star Resource Group. North Star Resource Group is not affiliated with Securian Financial Services, Inc. North Star Resource Group is independently owned and operated. North Star Resource Group | 2701 University Avenue S.E. | Minneapolis, MN. 55414. 1451124/DOFU 3-2016