Greg Wikelius, CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®
Greg Wikelius is an Associate at North Star Consultants, Inc. and a member of North Star’s Medical Division. Affiliated with North Star since 2002, Greg has a highly specialized practice helping physicians and dentists actively pursue their personal and professional financial goals. Ultimately, Greg helps medical professionals grow and protect their wealth in an efficient manner.
Working with many physicians and dentists as they transition from training into practice, Greg enjoys educating medical professionals on the important issues and challenges they will confront in their financial lives while creating a strategy to address these concerns.
Greg received his B.A. in economics from Duke University. He is FINRA Series 7 registered, FINRA Series 63 registered and FINRA Series 65 registered. In addition, he is licensed for Life, Health and Annuity products. Greg enjoys hiking, traveling, and spending time with his wife.
- Retirement and College Education Funding Strategies
- Life and Disability Insurance Education and Selection
- Asset Allocation and Investment Advisory Services
- Tax-Efficient Investment Strategies*
- Basic Benefits Review*
- Estate Planning*
- Qualified Plan Selection and Implementation for Practices
- Group Insurance Benefits for Practices
- Debt Management
- Asset Protection Strategies*
As part of the education process, Greg conducts presentations on key items physicians and dentists need to address. He has conducted seminars at many institutions including:
- Northwestern University
- University of Chicago
- University of Missouri – Kansas City
- Rush University
- Loyola University
- Resurrection Hospital
Greg is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc. 2782685/DOFU 10-2019