Clarisa Hernandez, CFP®, ChFC®, CPFA
Clarisa prides herself on taking a creative and holistic approach in order to implement customized solutions for her clients’ financial needs. She believes in proper diversification of all assets; utilizing appropriate risk management techniques, and preparing for a client’s future using their greatest asset, time.
Clarisa has been able to distinguish herself as a wealth accumulation and protection specialist in the southwestern United States, using her fluency in Spanish to help her clients of all different backgrounds1. She is passionate about building long-term relationships with her clients and strives to build a reputation centered on honesty and integrity.
Clarisa’s clients include private business owners, successful professionals, and their families. She works with them in the areas of retirement preparation, asset management, and estate planning*. In addition, Clarisa has a specialized practice working with business owners on exit strategies. This specialized approach to helping owners design their exit is vital to accomplishing their financial goals. As a member of the Colorado Dental Association New Dental Committee and Medical Division at North Star, Clarisa is a regular speaker for various teaching hospitals and medical groups throughout the country. Clarisa has built a reputation as an expert in establishing financial strategies suitable for medical professionals.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certification
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Bachelor of Science from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University
- Certificate in International Business also from the Arizona State University
- Minor in Spanish from Arizona State University, fluent
- FINRA Series 7 Registered
- FINRA Series 66 Registered
- Life and Health Licensed
- Variable Life and Annuity Licensed
Clarisa was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona and splits her time between Denver and Arizona. She enjoys hiking, skiing, traveling, and spending time with her husband.
Business owner solutions
Comprehensive financial planning
Education funding strategies
Liability protection strategies
Tax-efficient investment strategies*
Education is a key component to Clarisa’s services and she is passionate about providing much-needed financial information to members of the community. In the past she has been invited to speak to the following groups:
- University of Colorado Anschutz Campus Dental School
- University of Colorado Medical Residency Programs
- St. Josephs Hospital Denver
- Denver Health
- University of Arizona Medical Center/ Banner Health
- Mayo Clinic Scottsdale
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Phoenix
1Business through Securian Financial Services, Inc. and CRI Securities, LLC. is conducted in English.
Clarisa is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc. and CRI Securities, LLC. 1822475/06-2017