Brendan Pheasant, CFP®, AIF®, ChFC, CPFA
Schedule a 15-minute phone call to discuss your situation and questions
Brendan is a financial planner providing business owners, self-employed individuals, and life coaches a maestro for their financial symphony.
Do you wish there was one person in your life who understood you and the financial world on a deep level? Someone who could make sure all the pieces of your financial life resonate with your vision and purpose?
He exists, and his name is Brendan Pheasant.
Brendan’s practice is both personal and business plan driven. Brendan works with his clients on the personal side on goal setting, debt management, saving, investing, tax strategies*, college funding, and insurance and asset protection strategies as well as understanding the impact of shareholder or partnership agreements or their entity selection* on their financial plan.
Brendan also works with businesses to attract and retain team members, plan out employee benefits, design and implement their retirement plans, and plan for a tax-efficient exit and transition.
He has an expansive internal team and external network to make sure his clients have access to the expertise and services they need to succeed.
Outside of work Brendan can be found spending time with his wife Valerie, a Montessori guide, building Telsa factories in his backyard with his four-year-old son, or looking for rolly pollies with his two-year-old daughter.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner CFP®, from the CFP® Board of Standards – Washington, D.C.,
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary AIF® from the Foundation for Fiduciary Studies – Sewickley, Pa.,
- Chartered Financial Consultant ChFC from the American College – Bryn Mawr, Pa.
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor CPFA from the National Association of Plan Advisors – Arlington, Va.
- Bachelor’s degree from Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas, and is Life/Health, Series 6, 7, and 63 registrations.
- Member of the Austin Chapter of the Financial Planner’s Association and the National Association of Plan Advisors
I feel even more awe and excitement than the day I started. I’ve never stopped growing, learning, and becoming better, and I never will.
- Financial planning
- Business planning
- Business retirement plan consulting (401(k), cash balance plan, etc.)
- Sustainable investing/Investment management tailored to your financial plan
Brendan is a registered representative and investment advisor representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.