Bobby Ebert, CFP®, AIF®, CLU®, CLTC, CEPA
Senior Financial Consultant
Since 2003, Bobby has helped business owners, professionals, and executives to define their financial goals. He then provides the strategy, services, tools, and competitive products to help his clients reach their objectives. This methodical and reasoned approach works at every stage of his client’s career: from starting a business to asset accumulation and growth to retirement and estate planning.
Bobby began his career with North Star Resource Group in October 2003. In July of 2015, he joined Fortune Financial. The firm was founded in 1997. Four partners have a combined experience of 125 years.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, Board of Standards, Washington, D.C.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) – Fi360
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®) – The American College
- Certified Long-Term Care (CLTC), CLTC Board of Standards, Newton, MA
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA), Exit Planning Institute
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor of Securian Financial Services, Inc. and CRI Securities, LLC
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, 66 Registered
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Past Member, Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), the Premier Association of Financial Professionals®
- B.A. Degree, St. Norbert College, De Pere, Wis. (2003)
- St. Thomas Academy Graduate, Mendota Heights, Minn. (1999)
- STA Connections, Mendota Heights, MN – Founding Member
- St. Thomas Academy Alumni Association – Former Board Member
- Host: STA Community Networking Events
- Cedar Lake Conservation Club (CLCC), Annandale, MN – Board Member (September 2012-2017)
- He enjoys traveling and spending time on the lake with his family
- Lives in Maple Grove, Minn., with his wife Alison and sons Charlie and Daniel
- Asset protection
Business owner solutions
Comprehensive financial planning
Income protection strategies
Tax-efficient investment strategies*
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.