Jim Quandt, CFP®, AIF®, CLU, ChFC, CLTC
Contact me for a free, no-obligation review.
James J. Quandt, AIF®, CFP®, CLU, ChFC, CLTC is a founding Partner of Fortune Financial in Minnetonka, MN. Fortune Financial is an independent financial services firm founded in 1997. Its four founding partners have over 120 combined years of experience working together over their full careers.
Over the past 20 years, Jim has specialized in providing solutions to help people efficiently pursue financial success. Jim’s goal is to help his clients make quality decisions about the allocations of their financial resources. We help to define and qualify financial goals and objectives and provide access to a wide range of competitive products and services. He works with business owners and executives, advising them on retirement, estate and investment strategies.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), Foundation for Fiduciary Studies – Sewickley, PA
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, Board of Standards – Washington, D.C.
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), American College – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), American College – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Certified Long Term Care (CLTC), CLTC Board of Standards – Newton, MA
- B.A. Degree, Finance, University of St. Thomas – St. Paul, MN
- Registered Representative, Registered Principal and Investment Advisor Representative of CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 24, and 63 Registered
- Member, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member, Minnesota Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Qualifying Member, Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), the Premier Association of Financial Professionals®
- Recipient of National Quality Award
- Member, Minneapolis Estate Planning Council
- The Business Journal‘s Forty Under 40 Award (2005)
- Board Member, Bob Allison Ataxia Research Center (2000 – 2011)
- President, North Star Charitable Foundation (2016 – present)
- Board Member, North Star Charitable Foundation (2004 – present)
- Founding Partner, Waterford Partners – Steamboat Springs, CO (2004 – present)
- St. Paul Festival & Heritage Foundation (2004 – present)
- Board Member, Storm Meadows Homeowner’s Association – Steamboat Springs, CO (2002 – 2006)
- University of St. Thomas, Major Gift and Planned Giving Advisory Board (2000 – 2003)
- Board Member, Bull Moose Charitable Foundation (1998 – 2003)
- Board Member, St. Paul Priory, Benedictine Center (1997 – 1999)
- Residence in Shorewood, Minn., with wife Christine and daughters Kayla and Mckenna
Comprehensive financial planning
Tax-efficient investment strategies*
Jim is a registered representative and investment advisor representative of and Securian Financial Services, Inc.