Austin helps clients efficiently utilize available resources to build, maintain, preserve, and distribute their wealth. He combines the analytical side of planning and investing with the social aspect of creating enjoyable relationships.
In addition, Austin partners with Charles J. Housner, CFP®, CFS, Regional Vice President and Partner in the Madison office. Their team concentrates on comprehensive financial planning with specific strategies to address complex financial circumstances, addressing both personal and business issues.
Austin is a graduate of Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa, and is registered Series 24, 66, and 7. In addition to being registered, he is also licensed for Life, Health, Long Term Care, and Variable Life and Annuity contracts.
Austin resides in Madison, Wisconsin, with his wife, Anne; boys, William and Wyatt, and dog, “Captain Fitzy.” He grew up on a dairy farm in rural Iowa and continues to get outdoors whenever possible. He enjoys playing a variety of sports, skiing, camping, canoeing, and other outdoor activities.
- Current co-chair of the Emerging Leadership Board of the UW Carbone Cancer Center where he sits on the executive committee
- Board Treasurer for the Board of Directors of the Canopy Center
- Member of the 100 Men of Dane County
- Active member of the Madison and Fitchburg Chambers
- Member of the Memorial Union
- Member of the Madison Elks Lodge
In addition, Austin’s family enjoys supporting the Olbrich Botanical Gardens, the Wisconsin Historical Society, and the Madison Children’s Museum.
Services for Individuals:
- Advisory: Fee-based Financial Planning (Budgeting, Benefits Review*, Estate Planning*, Tax Minimization Strategies*, Debt Management), Asset Management
- Investment: Mutual Funds, Brokerage Accounts, Annuities, Stocks, Bonds, Roth IRAs, College Education Funding, IRAs (Including Rollovers)
- Insurance: Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance
- Education: Financial Literacy Seminars and Workshops
Services for Businesses:
- Retirement Plans: 401(k), Profit Sharing Plans, Simplified Employee Pension (SEP), SIMPLE IRAs, Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution
- Employee Group Benefits: Medical, Dental, Group Life, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Group Long Term Care
- Insurance: Buy/Sell Agreements, Key Person, Split Dollar, Business Continuation
- Education: Financial Literacy Seminars, Workshops, and Employee Counseling
Austin is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc. and CRI Securities, LLC.