Michael and his team run an independent comprehensive financial advising practice based out of Scottsdale, AZ, with a national scope. He works with professionals to establish harmony in their lives through tailoring comprehensive financial plans, while also providing a variety of investment and insurance services. With a big-picture approach, he aims to ensure that his clients’ financial habits and strategies are as efficient as possible and consistent with what they are trying to do in life. Michael has published several financial articles and works to educate his clients in order to help them make informed financial decisions that support their overall life goals. Michael aims to build long-term meaningful relationships through committed service, mutual trust and sincerity.
Michael has a national presence through his regular speaking engagements for various teaching hospitals and medical groups throughout the country. He has built his practice focused on training those in the medical profession on financial topics and is known for incorporating his extensive martial arts background and understanding of ancient life fulfillment wisdom into his presentations. Michael is a proponent of a life approach to financial planning and regularly speaks on topics related to living a life of harmony with the financial strategies being crafted to simply facilitate those other areas of life. Michael has educated physicians and dentists at various private groups and public institutions such as Columbia University, University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson and Phoenix, University of New Mexico, Banner Health, Dignity Health, Honor Health, Abrazo Health and Midwestern University.
Michael specifically assists his clients in the following areas:
- Comprehensive advice-based financial planning
- Goal planning and “what if” scenario blueprints
- Investment asset allocation and portfolio design
- Debt management
- True own-occupation disability insurance
- Risk management and asset protection strategies*
- Business/practice planning
- Tax minimization techniques*
- Wealth accumulation and distribution strategies
- Estate planning*, wealth preservation and wealth transfer
- Registered Representative: FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 Registered
- Licensed Life, Accident and Health Insurance Agent
- Duke University B.A. – Cultural Anthropology and Markets and Management Studies – Durham, NC
- Northwestern University – Certified Financial Planner Certificate Program
Outside Business Activites
- Board of directors member and fourth degree black belt instructor at The Center for Humane Living, a non-profit wellness organization rooted in the martial arts
- Board of Directors Member at AZ Myeloma Network / AZ Cancer Caregivers, a non-profit organization aimed to provide assistance and education to those who become caregivers for those with cancer.
Personal Info and Fun Facts
- Born and raised in Paradise Valley, Arizona
- Former Duke track team captain and current hammer throw school record holder
- Co-coordinator for the Village Porsche Club, a gathering of fellow members who are Porsche owners and enthusiasts
- Developed Cars for a Cause Fundraiser through his porsche club to raise money for those in need at The Center for Humane Living over the holidays
- Fourth degree blackbelt and has trained for over 23 years in Tang Soo Do (Assigned black belt name is “Mercy”)
- Can name most sports cars simply by the sound of them
- Enjoys working out, coaching, mountain biking, going to car shows and coming up with business ideas
Michael is a registered representative and investment advisor representative of CRI Securities LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc.
Separate from the financial plan and our role as financial planner, we may recommend the purchase of specific investment or insurance products or accounts. These product recommendations are not part of the financial plan and you are under no obligation to follow them.
Michael’s Support Team
Title: Administrative Assistant
Scottsdale6720 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85253