Wealth Management Advisor
Tyler is a Wealth Management Advisor at Jacobs Financial in St. Cloud, MN, an independently owned and operated financial services firm. Tyler is focused on helping business owners, individuals and families create and implement comprehensive financial strategies that are tailored to their specific goals through a personalized, advice-based process.
Tyler is a graduate of the G.R. Herberger College of Business at St. Cloud State University and lives in Sartell, Minnesota, with his wife Crista and daughter Nora. He is actively involved in Ducks Unlimited, Central Minnesota United Way and Big Brothers Big Sisters and as a Board Member for the Sartell-St. Stephen Education Foundation. He enjoys golfing, basketball, cooking and spending time with his family and friends.
- Individual fee-based comprehensive financial planning and investment advisory account services
- Retirement strategies (401k, 403b, Simple IRAs, SEP, Traditional, Roth, and Rollover IRAs)
- Education funding strategies (529 plans, Coverdell IRAs, and UGMA/UTMA plans)
- Wealth accumulation and portfolio development
- Tax-efficient strategies
- Insurance coverage (life, disability, and health)
- Retirement income strategies
Tyler is a registered representative and investment advisor representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.