Founding Partner | Wealth Advisor
Since Paul joined the firm in 1999, he has implemented creative strategies to help clients efficiently pursue their financial goals. He currently serves as a Senior Partner, Financial Advisor. Paul pays attention to the details, while providing his clients with prompt, personal service. He believes in a proper exit strategy and realizes the impact taxes will have on his clients’ retirement portfolios.
Paul has three demographic areas of focus:
- Families with young children
- Strategies for those in or preparing for retirement
- Business owners
Paul received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing and Finance from the University of Minnesota, Duluth. He is a member of the Fairways Foundation and St. Paul Early Childhood Family Education. Paul enjoys spending time with his wife Nicole; two sons, and two daughters. His free time (do parents of 4 small kids have any free time?) is spent on the golf course, fishing and enjoying the great outdoors.
- Debt Management and Budgeting
- Savings Analysis
- Explaining the Importance of Wills, Trusts, and Estate Plans*
- Tax Minimizing Solutions*
- Health Insurance Plans and Strategies*
- Life/Disability Insurance Coverage Selection & Implementation
- Investment Consultation and Portfolio Management
- College Education Funding Analysis
- Retirement Strategies and Analysis, including Rollovers
- Employee Benefit Analysis (401k, Deferred Compensation, Executive Bonus, Key Employee Retention)*
Investment advisor representative of Cetera Advisor Networks, LLC. Securities offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC, a registered investment adviser. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.