Patrick Olson, CFP®
Our team is made up of Founding Partner, Gaylen Harms; Associate Advisor, Patrick Olson, CFP®; and Senior Client Service Manager, Jessica Garcia. Our team’s mission is to deliver financial clarification through a personalized process and an honest interest in our clients’ evolving circumstances.
Patrick Olson, CFP® is an Associate working with Founding Partner, Gaylen Harms. Fortune Financial is an independent financial services firm founded in 1997. Its four founding partners have over 120 combined years of experience working together in the financial services industry.
Since 2004, Patrick has specialized in providing advice-based guidance to help people purse financial success. He supports clients in making personal decisions about the allocation of their financial resources by defining and quantifying financial goals and objectives, and providing access to a wide range of financial solutions and services. Patrick works with business owners, those in or near retirement, young professionals and couples just starting out, advising them on wealth creation and wealth preservation.
- B.S. in Economics, Minnesota State University – Mankato, MN
- Vice-Chairman and Committee Member, Financial Planning Association Minnesota Chapter
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor, Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 Registered
- Numerous Seminars to Professionals and Corporations
- Resides in Saint Paul, MN, with wife, Alissa, and son, Declan
- Four-Time Marathon and Triathlon Finisher
Business owner solutions
Comprehensive financial planning
Tax-efficient investment strategies*
Investment advisor representative of Cetera Advisor Networks, LLC. Securities offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC, a registered investment adviser. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.