Wealth Management Advisor
I am here to answer your financial questions.
Nolan is a wealth management advisor at Jacobs Financial in St. Cloud, Minn., an independently owned and operated financial services firm. Nolan provides insurance, investment, and retirement solutions for individuals, families, and businesses by using a holistic wealth management approach. His areas of focus include:
- Individual fee-based comprehensive financial planning and investment advisory account services
- Retirement strategies (401k, 403b, Simple IRAs, SEP, Traditional, Roth and Rollover IRAs)
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement income strategies
- Education funding strategies (529 plans, Coverdell IRAs and UGMA/UTMA accounts)
- Net worth accumulation strategies
Nolan is a business graduate from Southwest Minnesota State University and lives in Sartell, Minnesota, with his wife Nicole and daughter Claire. He is involved with the United Way Young Professionals. In his spare time, he enjoys playing sports, fishing, and being outdoors.
Business owner solutions
Comprehensive financial planning
Education funding strategies
Income protection strategies
Tax-efficient investment strategies*
Nolan is a registered representative and investment advisor representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.