Jeff Jarnes, CFP®, CLU, ChFC, RHU
Leading the way to financial freedom
Jeffrey K. Jarnes, CFP®, CLU, ChFC, RHU is a Founding Partner of Fortune Financial in Minnetonka. Fortune Financial is an independent financial services firm founded in 1997, and the four founding partners have over 150 combined years of experience.
Since joining the firm in 1980, Jeff has specialized in providing solutions to help people efficiently pursue financial success. Jeff’s goal is to help his clients make sound decisions about the allocations of their financial resources by defining and quantifying financial goals and objectives. He works with business owners, professionals, and executives, advising them on retirement, estate, and investment strategies.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, College of Financial Planning – Denver, Colo.
- Member, Finseca
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), American College – Bryn Mawr, Pa.
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), American College – Bryn Mawr, Pa.
- B.A. Degree, Finance and Economics, Augsburg College – Minneapolis
- Qualifying and Life Member, Million Dollar Round Table
- Resides in Wayzata, Minn., with his wife Jacqui, and they have three daughters
- Enjoys golf, hockey, and performing magic
- Founding Partner, Steamboat Properties – Steamboat Springs, Colo.
Business owner solutions
Comprehensive financial planning
Education funding strategies
Income protection strategies
Liability protection strategies
Tax-efficient investment strategies*
Jeff is an investment advisor representative of Cetera Advisor Networks, LLC. CA Insurance License #0B54257.
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation