Dan Dorsey, CLU, ChFC®, CLTC
Dan Dorsey counsels professionals and their families with complex financial issues relating to wealth accumulation and executive compensation. Mr. Dorsey serves as a Financial Representative with North Star Consultants.
To help motivated professionals who are very busy being successful and are intelligent enough to realize that preparing for the future is too critical to do on their own.
To provide “real life” wisdom beyond the typical knowledge and information disseminated to the masses, enabling the client to make more informed financial decisions.
To help maximize the financial security of my clients and their families and to maximize the efficiency of their money at work.
Financial Strategies for the Emerging Affluent
As a registered representative, Mr. Dorsey is involved in helping clients design financial strategies. He assists in implementing and funding the various wealth accumulation options that are outlined in the financial strategy.
This involvement is focused on helping individuals understand areas such as:
- Debt Management (Consolidation, Mortgage, Credit Card, etc.)
- Capital Accumulation (Mutual Fund Portfolio Development)
- Risk Management (Health, Life and Disability Insurance)
- Retirement Strategies (Qualified and Non-Qualified Plans/Rollovers)
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Estate Planning (Wealth Transfer Plans)*
- Fact gathering, educational workshops, and pro & con summaries are used to enable the client to make more informed financial decisions.
Mr. Dorsey is also focused on helping business owners understand areas such as:
- Qualified and Non-Qualified Compensation Packages
- Business Insurance (Buy/Sell Funding, GEBA/Executive Compensation)
- Pension Plans (Profit Sharing, ESOP, SEP Plans, etc.)
- Group Insurance (Major Medical, Life and Disability)
- Cafeteria Plans
Comparative analysis, diagrams and “pro and con” summaries are typically developed to enable the client to make more informed financial decisions.
Dan is an investment advisor representative of Cetera Advisor Networks, LLC.