Ryan Anderson, CFP®
Ryan H. Anderson, CFP®, is a Financial Advisor with Fortune Financial in Minnetonka, Minn. Fortune Financial is an independent financial services firm founded in 1997. Its four founding partners have over 120 combined years of experience working together over their full careers.
Ryan focuses on Executives and High Net Worth families with complex compensation structures including equity grants, restricted units, and stock options. He and his team guide people through the accumulation and distribution stages of their financial plan.
- Graduated from the University of St. Thomas with a degree in Financial Management and a minor in Economics
- Member, Minneapolis Estate Planning Council
- Candidate for Man of the Year for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Board Member of the Bob Allison Ataxia Research Center through the U of M
- Member, OLG Men’s Club
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Resides in Edina with his wife, KT, and daughters, Cecilia and Hazel
- Volunteers as a coach for local youth hockey programs
- Enjoys golfing, hunting, fishing, and camping in his spare time
Comprehensive financial planning
Education funding strategies
Tax-efficient investment strategies*
Investment advisor representative of Cetera Advisor Networks, LLC. Securities offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC, a registered investment adviser. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.
Separate from the financial plan and our role as financial planner, we may recommend the purchase of specific investment or insurance products or accounts. These product recommendations are not part of the financial plan and you are under no obligation to follow them.