With over 35 years of experience, Jane LaLonde is a financial advisor based in Minneapolis, notably achieving the title of senior partner at North Star Resource Group. In 2020, Jane founded Financial Planners Inc. compromised of Lalonde Shea and associates including Mike Gardner, Adam Amys, Erica Lewis, and Marissa Agustin.
Jane’s vision for her practice is to provide her clients with a trustworthy and knowledgeable resource, an exceptional client experience and a sound long-term strategy to reach their financial goals through all-encompassing financial plans. Her expertise in comprehensive fee-based financial planning, education funding, estate planning, investments, retirement strategies, and wealth management allows Jane to offer access to a variety of investment and insurance products to implement customized financial plans for her clients.
Above all, dedicated to bettering her clients’ lives and supporting them in achieving long term, Jane concentrates her efforts on working with like-minded clients in a wide variety of professions—including doctors, attorneys, dentists, business owners and more. Jane provides her clients with an all-encompassing, long-term approach to reaching their financial goals.
In addition to being a Certified Financial Planner professional, Jane has chosen to further her knowledge by obtaining the Certified Divorce Financial Advisor (CDFA) designation. On a national scale, Jane speaks to financial advisors at four nationally recognized financial planning firms yearly.
In 2001, Jane also co-authored the book, Real Life Financial Planning with Case Studies for Women, which provides an easy-to-understand system for organizing a financial plan and prioritizing financial debt for women.
More about Jane
Jane graduated with honors from the University of St. Thomas with a degree in finance. The following are boards and charitable organizations that Jane founded and/or serves on:
- Finance and Invest Committees for Academy of Holy Angels (present)
- Board of Trustees for the Academy of Holy Angels (present)
- Finance Council for St. John the Baptist Church (present)
- Women Inspiring & Supporting Excellence (WISE), a group of female financial advisors who mentor, educate, career plan, and network (2004 to 2019
- Founder and Chair of the Christmas Giving Tree Program, St. John’s parish in Savage, MN (1989 to 2019)
- Founder and Chair of the Apple Giving Tree, St. John’s parish in Savage, MN (2001 to 2019)
- Founder and Chair of Towels from Teens, St. John’s parish in Savage, MN and the Academy of Holy Angels, Richfield, MN (2003 to 2019)
In her spare time, she enjoys fishing, gardening, scuba diving, and waterskiing and gets even more enjoyment from doing these activities with her husband, five children, and two dogs.
Jane is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc. and CRI Securities, LLC. 3256187/DOFU 9-2020
Jane’s Support Team
Title: Client Relations Specialist
Title: Administrative Assistant
Title: Administrative Assistant
MinneapolisNorth Star Professional Center
2701 University Avenue SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414