Brendan Pheasant is a financial advisor with North Star Consultants of Texas and has been serving the financial needs of Austinites since 2008. His passion is working with couples who are dedicated to pursuing their financial goals and local Austin businesses. Brendan excels at getting to know the character and culture of an organization and using it as his guide when developing their financial plan**.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), Foundation for Fiduciary Studies – Sewickley, PA
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, or CFP®, Board of Standards – Washington, D.C.
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), American College – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Life Underwriters Training Counsel Fellow (LUTCF), American College – Bryn Mawr, PA
- B.A. Degree, Lamar University – Beaumont, TX
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- FINRA Series 6, 7, and 63 Registered
- Member, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member, Austin Chapter of the Financial Planner’s Association
- Qualifying Member, Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) 2018, the Premier Association of Financial Professionals®
- Recipient of National Quality Award from NAIFA (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors)
- Nominated for the InvestmentNews' Forty Under 40 Award (2018)
When he is not working Brendan can be found enjoying life with his wife and 16-month old son. “It may take us 30 minutes to walk to the end of block and back, but we have quite the collection of leaves and sticks when we’re done. It’s a refreshing juxtaposition to be in the moment after focusing so hard on the future all day.”
**Financial Planning is provided on a fee basis. Separate from the financial plan and our role as financial planner, we may recommend the purchase of specific investment or insurance products or accounts. These product recommendations are not part of the financial plan and you are under no obligation to follow them.
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.
Awards and club membership are based primarily on commissions, premiums, or fees generated from investment and insurance products and other criteria relative to leadership and achievement. Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.
Brendan is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc. and CRI Securities, LLC. 2062025/ 3-2018
Aside from the knowledge and experience you will receive from your advisor, North Star provides a team of experts within their specialties dedicated to helping your advisor choose well-suited products or services for you.
Name: Chase Brakke
Title: National Disability Insurance Specialist
Name: Chris Sitek
Title: Vice President, Life Business Development
Name: Jeff Landt
Title: Vice President and Director of Investments
Name: Carrie Hancock
Title: Vice President, Financial Planning Resource Center
Austin2801 Via Fortuna
Austin, TX 78746