McKenna has been with North Star Resource Group since 2004 and she is part of the North Star Southwest Division; an experienced group of financial advisors in the Phoenix and San Diego areas. Her personal mission is improving financial stability by helping protect families and futures. By providing her clients with necessary tools to make educated financial decisions, she can help provide them with a sound investment and insurance strategy.
Through personal experiences, McKenna understands how education can help prepare you for inevitable situations in life. She seeks to build long-term lasting relationships with her clients so that she can support them through the ups and downs in their lives. McKenna prides herself in the impact her experience can make on her client’s lives and goals.
As a co-author of Real Life Financial Planning for Women, McKenna is a well-known speaker for many programs in the Phoenix and San Diego community. Certain locations McKenna has spoken at are:
- University of Arizona Residency and Fellowship Programs
- UCSD Residency and Fellowship Programs
- UCSD Pharmacy Residency Program
- Arizona State University Nursing Program
- University of Arizona National Community Pharmacists Association
- Midwestern University Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Program
- Midwestern University Physician Assistant Program
- Midwestern University Pharmacy Program
- A.T. Stills University Audiology Program
- Executive Women's Roundtable - Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Business Success Institute - Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
McKenna and her husband Mark live in Arizona with their two kids Kaia and Nash. McKenna also enjoys running, having run five half marathons, one marathon and several long distance races. She loves to travel and read, and frequently tailgates Arizona State University Football games with her season tickets. When she is not chasing around her kids, she helps coach for her daughter Kaia’s softball team, and volunteers at her kids' school.
McKenna is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc. and CRI Securities, LLC. 1523090 / 06-2016
Aside from the knowledge and experience you will receive from your advisor, North Star provides a team of experts within their specialties dedicated to helping your advisor choose well-suited products or services for you.
Name: Chase Brakke
Title: National Disability Insurance Specialist
Name: Chris Sitek
Title: Vice President, Life Business Development
Name: Jeff Landt
Title: Vice President and Director of Investments
Name: Carrie Hancock
Title: Vice President, Financial Planning Resource Center
Scottsdale6710 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
San Diego4445 Eastgate Mall Road, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92121